Why would you want to do it anyways?
Adding someone to Google Ads will allow them to interact with the account in the ways you choose through their “role”. For example, maybe you need to give new employee access or you have hired us to manage your account. You would want to grant administrative privileges while making sure you can still kick them out if things don’t work out.
How do I add someone and assign them a role?
- Sign in to your Google Ads Account.
- Go to ads.google.com and double-check, you are signing in with the correct email or profile.
- If you need to create an account you can select “sign up” and use the email you want to be assigned to the account to care it.
- Click on “Tools & Settings” in the top menu bar.
- Under “Setup” click “Account access and security”.
- Make sure you are under the “Users” tab.
- Add the email of the individual you want to add where you can add an email address.
- Click the “Standard” account access level.
- Click the blue “Send Invitation” button at the bottom.
- You are done!