Like any other Google account, Google Tag Manager (What is Google Tag Manager?) requires you to add and assign the proper role to someone before they can begin to manage or work in the account.
- Go to Google Tag Manager.
- Click “Admin” near the top left of the screen.
- It should be to the right of “Workspace” and “Versions”.
- Click “User Management” under the Account column (the left column).
- This view shows all the users who have access to your Tag Manager account, right now it will probably only be you.
- Click the blue “+” button at the top right.
- Click “Add User” in the dropdown menu.
- Add email@example.com in the email addresses
- Select both Administrator and User.
- If you feel uncomfortable giving us Admin access, you can create a container yourself and give us publishing access within only the container you would like.
- Click the blue Invite button at the top right.